Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
It's a really awesome watch. It looks good, it works really well and it's a good icebreaker at clubs :)
- Took about 15 minutes to learn how to read the timetablet.
- The leds are bright and shiny.
- It's easy to adjust, I didnt get the manual on the picture, I got a simpler one.
- The price is great!
There's really no cons with the clock, it's just some small things i'd like to bring to the table.
- It's really big, I myself have a problem with clocks being to small, this is actually a little big.
- I don't know how to re-size it, I tried with no luck.
- In the manual it said the clock shows the time automaticly every 15 minutes, but I think it's more every 5 minutes which will become expensive... batteries ain't free ;)
If you ever dreamt of a "TokyoFlash" watch but are to cheap to buy it (like me). This is PERFECT... really... PERFECT!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.