DX  » Community » Reviews » 72-LED Blue Light Matrix Stainless Steel Watch/Wristwatch (Silver)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Awesome Conversation Watch! – 72-LED Blue Light Matrix Stainless Steel Watch/Wristwatch (Metallic) Reviews

posted by shlomo127 on 03/05/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
Has a really unique way of telling time.
Very easy to program, allows you to adjust the time, date, brightness of LED's, and whether or not you want it to turn on every 15 minutes.
Watch band comes very big, so it should fit anyone once you remove the needed amount of links.
ships in a metal case with lots of foam so no need to worry about it arriving with any dents or scratches.
Cons:
Although i was able to remove the links myself, it was a lot harder to do then usual.
Because it would ruin the battery, the watch doesn't stay constantly on. Not that big a deal, but if you're a clock watcher like me, it could get annoying.
Other:
I opened this watch up and it DOES in fact run on 2032 batteries.
Doesn't seem too big on my wrist.
Even though you can adjust the LED brightness, i found that even the lowest setting is still pretty bright. It really stands out in the dark... (thats a pro or a con depending on your point of a view.)
Some of the light does spill over into the blank spaces, but not enough to effect reading the time.
Bottomline:
Great watch for an amazing price!
Be prepared to have people stop and gush over it! It's really a fun timepiece!
Thanks DealExtreme!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections