DX  » Community » Reviews » 72-LED Blue Light Matrix Stainless Steel Watch/Wristwatch (Silver)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
It´s great, buy it! :-D – 72-LED Blue Light Matrix Stainless Steel Watch/Wristwatch (Metallic) Reviews

posted by anotherone on 07/12/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
- Great price
- Good build quality
- Very stylish
- Display can be really bright if you want it to
Cons:
- None so far
Other:
The wristband is indeed very large, but I would not call that a con. I got mine shortened in 3 minutes at a clockmaker and now it fits perfectly...
This watch is simply great. It´s absolutely worth its money.
It´s very stylish due to the really cool blue LEDs used in this one and the very nice steel look.
It´s an absolute eye-catcher and everyone wants to have a look at it and tries to figure out the time. Great if you wanna get in contact with other people.
The build quality is great. I thought it would feel much cheaper but it´s "comfortable heavy".
Of course it can display the time and date perfectly.
Besides that I use it as an flashlight when I get home late in the evening and it´s dark in our house. I set the display to brightness level 2 (of 7!!!) and I can easily light the chairs and keyholes etc. with the watch. Simply press the button, hold it in front of you and walk around... :-)
I will surely buy this or another one of the watches from DX again if this should ever get broken.
Bottomline:
Go and get one! It´s worth every cent! :-D

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections