DX  » Community » Reviews » SmallSun ZY-C60 Cree Q3-WC 180-Lumen LED Flashlight with Strap (1*CR123A)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:303 (30%)
  • 4 Star:404 (40%)
  • 3 Star:202 (20%)
  • 2 Star:101 (10%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

90% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Needed to be fixed then works well

posted by bogaa on 05/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Small - Light - Cheap - Bright (for the size)
    Cons:
    - The tailcap of the one I've bought needed to be fixed to provide reliable switch to case contact.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    rating update to make reliable

posted by daveLED on 01/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    cost, brighness, size
    Cons:
    not reliable without modifying, tools needed small screw drive, sandpaper, solder and solder iron, metal file, small insultated...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    not a good light

posted by houthakker1985 on 01/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It works! Good to keep your hands warm in winter
    Cons:
    Build quality, this is the worst flashlight i've ever seen. plastic flashlights are better than this one. Threads break off pie...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Meh.

posted by MisoBeno on 07/03/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I found its weight and size were both adequate, and once I got the light functioning it was acceptably bright. The machining on the case was also decent. Also it'll stand on its tail cap which is pretty cool.
    Cons:
    The light had a host of issues that I found rather annoying. The most annoying of which was the simple fact that it did not wor...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Average light

posted by Crazykaka on 05/15/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Small and light weight. The flashlight is pretty bright but not the 180 Lumen listed. Shape of the unit lets me grip it well
    Cons:
    Overall construction build is pretty poor. The cap is finicky. If not tightened precisely correct, the light won't turn on. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great value

posted by tgwnm on 02/10/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great little light for the price. Single mode, just on & off no stupid modes to remember or accidentally cycle through. size is very compact and quality is decent. no need to pay $50 or more for similar lights. get 5 of these instead. brightness is v...
    Cons:
    cant think of any. not sure I would trust my life to it, maybe a just 1 low mode could be useful for long runtime.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    EDC sized

posted by Fenki on 02/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Maybe 180 Lumens is a bit overrated, I don't know. But it's reallyt very bright for this size. It's a good EDC size.
    Cons:
    The switch cove is a bit too high: you have to press it down quite a bit to feel the switch itself. A shorter switchcover woul...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Flashlight A+

posted by Brainless on 01/29/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    First i bought only one Flashlight and tested it for a couple of days, i was surprised how bright this little thing is. My brother has seen the Flashlight and want three of them, also my cousin wants to own this awsome item, so i bought another 4 pices and...
    Cons:
    I couldnt find any cons!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Nice over all

posted by Socko on 01/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Over all this is my favorite DX light thusfar. It is nearly identical in form factor to the wf-602c. It is brighter and slightly warmer colored than the 5 mode 602c part#19464. Single mode lights like this are nice. I am tiring of the sillyness of 5+mode l...
    Cons:
    Where the top and bottom thread together the one i got didnt havee the threaded drilled perfectly even so the top and bottom do...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good light

posted by SonOFSam on 08/29/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good bright light at a really good price. Fits 4 different CR123A rechargeable batteries I have on hand from DX. Small & compact. Light is a tiny bit brighter & whiter compared to the other 5 Cree LED lights that use CR123A batteries that I bought a...
    Cons:
    Can't think of any negatives other than they don't give these away for free. LOL !
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections