Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- It's USB3.0, cable included
- it's easy to assemble (not many parts)
- pouch included
- added extra screws, in case you lose them (they are tiny!)
- WD label makes it look legit
- It's really fast!
- you have to use some force to fully close it
- the chip part was just laying around in the box
- it's not the cheapest thing out there
- I don't really see what's 'anti-shock' about it, case is plastic with metal covers, no rubber or anything like that
- the blue LED is REALLY bright, it bothers me a little when it's pulsing.
I swapped my laptop HDD for SSD and used this case to make an external drive out of my laptop disk.
It's not the cheapest thing, but I got it because of anti-shock and USB3.0.
It gets the job done, works like it should, if the price is not to high, get it, it will do well.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.