DX  » Community » Reviews » 400mAh 3.7V Replacement Lithium Battery with Tools for 2st Generation Ipod Nano
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

posted by zokkac on 01/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Shippment was done after three weeks. Came in package as it is shown on the picture. All characteristic printed on the battery is also the same as it is stated under product characteristic. Battery was im good after unpacking.
    Cons:
    Very cheap regarding more expensive original Li batteries for iPod. I din't test it yet, cause my old iPod 2nd Gen is damaged i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works very well with a brilliant price

posted by javierant3 on 12/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It looks like original battery. It is li-polymer like original battery. The price is very good! It includes a pair of tools very useful for opening the ipod.
    Cons:
    Battery is difficult to install, but this is not due to the battery, and is more to the fact that the battery in the ipod nano ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great replacement battery for a Ipod Nano 2nd gen

posted by thsquare on 03/23/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It looks and feels just like an OEM product, similar to some other batteries I bought at dealextreme. It fitted very well and the wires aligned perfectly. The original battery only shows the 3.7V Li-Ion battery with Apple and Vendo part number without the ...
    Cons:
    This replacement battery is a little bit thicker than the original and thus will cause some minor problem re-assembling the Ipo...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections