DX  » Community » Reviews » Ultra High-Speed Memory Stick MS Pro-HG Duo for Sony PSP and Mobile Devices (4GB)
Sort by:
23 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5713 (57%)
  • 4 Star:4310 (43%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    buena compra

posted by nekia on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    un buen precio por la memoria, trae una caja para transportar y funciono sin problemas en mi cámara y reproductor de música, hasta el momento no me a dado problemas
    Cons:
    la encontré un poco mas lenta que otra memoria samsung que tengo y una sony de 4 gigas tan bien , pero solo se nota al cam...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not the fastest, but a good memory stick

posted by Generic42 on 11/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is incredibly cheap. If you don't use your memory stick for things that require high speed (eg. HD video, or perhaps a PSP in some circumstances), or if you want a backup card then this is perfect.
    Cons:
    The performance of the card is below average. Very low write speeds and less than par read speeds (see the uploaded pictures of...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    mmmh...

posted by EasyPeasy91 on 05/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    1). Good price. 2). Good build quality.
    Cons:
    1). MagicGate not supported. 2). Speed writing is very BAD with big file. 3). Frequently game Lag. 4). it doesn't make a good c...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent flash

posted by Linux111 on 01/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * Excellent price * Very good speed * Good build quality * Work with all cardreaders. * Cheaper than branded cards
    Cons:
    It's hard to put out card from memory stick slot. White sticker on Sony logo make me laugh :)
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great memory stick for PSP!

posted by Nout15 on 12/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    * Very high speeds! (see 'Other Thoughts') * Good price! * Decent build quality * Works great with my PSP * Works great with Windows 7
    Cons:
    * It's hard to pull the memory card out of the PSP, but the price makes up for it. * Can't find more cons
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Optimal selection

posted by 912wycka912 on 11/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This card is really good for it's price. It is fast and reliable, works very well and speedy with my PSP 2004. I bought it earlier for about 12 $, now I see it's even cheaper :D
    Cons:
    Er, the only one bad thing that it really looks like don't have MagicGate, but I don't mind, because I even don't use it ;)
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the price

posted by Cedarus on 11/07/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Decent write and read speed for psp games with no lag. Perfect for use with pandora battery to unbrick or install custom firmware. Comes with a small plastic case in case you have more than one memory stick you want to carry with you.
    Cons:
    Came with a white sticker over Sony logo. The plastic is a bit on the cheap side; the plastic near the gold connectors came loo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap and works

posted by Riixme on 10/06/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Price is good compared to OEM. -Perfect for psp and other Sony products. -Had no issues in storage, actually used up the space with no errors. -No lag on games played off memory stick. -No lag with music/movies played off the memory stick.
    Cons:
    -A bit slower compared to OEM. -Still says Sony on it, when its not really a Sony product (well, mine did, some do not I read).
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great card for the price, works fine

posted by serafis on 09/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Wondered whether this would work in my Sony A230 DSLR but it is fine, no problems. Capacity is as advertised (4GB). Very cheap compared to local cards
    Cons:
    Could be faster - in practice performs slower (writing) than a SDHC 4GB Class 6 when I would have expected it to perform faster...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good!

posted by lkawakita on 05/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Got this while testing it: Test finished without errors. You can now delete the test files *.h2w or verify them again. Writing speed: 4.10 MByte/s Reading speed: 12.4 MByte/s H2testw v1.4 Size: 3930MBytes So, it seems perfect to use on the PSP, and it suppo...
    Cons:
    No cons at all. Maybe the price. It could be a little lower, since I saw the same item on other places that were a few cents ch...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections