Sort by:
203 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:53108 (53%)
  • 4 Star:4388 (43%)
  • 3 Star:37 (3%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by ROLOO79 on 06/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I love it, it's nice and cheap... The internal lights are very bright and pretty colors. It's the size of an apple and it's very light... I like to turn it on when the lights are off... It is very funny for the kids and it is good for decorating
    Cons:
    The box wich the product came was broken, but the snowball was good... I don't have another cons, it's perfect...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple but nice

posted by juanignaciorod on 06/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Price is low, ball is nice to look at, it is really shiny and build quality is good, you can't break it if you squeeze it. It feels nice to grab it with your entire hand
    Cons:
    Battery lasted a very short time...even if you don't use it a lot...I haven't replace it yet
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful ball!

posted by MrFridge on 06/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Lights very pretty. Changes lights graduatly, relaxingggg... Batteries are easily changeable. Very high quality plastic. Very romantic or relaxing can become waterproof with very little work.
    Cons:
    No way to select color, or stop the color changing. Only on\off switch works with 3 tiny batteries, would be nice if was just o...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool gadget to buy

posted by alandc on 06/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Thats a great gadget to put in the room at night! Have beautiful colors that illuminates the entire room.
    Cons:
    I used like for some minutes in one week and thats allright, but when i put it on for some hours the battery gonne out in 2 day...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and simple

posted by gratshor on 06/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Simpliest consturction causes this LED light very durable. "Rainbow" led with built-in IC, current limiting resistor, slide switch and batteries. All in pretty hard inner case and soft outer case (like enlarged ping-pong ball)
    Cons:
    The solder is weakest place in circuit. If ball case is curved, you can't fix it perfectly. Boxes always come crumpled, it cau...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful product

posted by pjasondsa on 05/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap, portable, lightweight and easy to use. Highly recommended. Serves as a nightlight, emits a comfortable light. Wonderful product for chromotherapy. Beautiful colours changing very smoothly.
    Cons:
    Low battery life. Some imperfections in the plastic, but nothing noticeable.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Everyone admires my balls

posted by Honkey on 05/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    These balls are a fun and attractive novelty. The color changing LED consists of three LED's and color changing circuitry in a single standard 5mm through-hole package. The LED is mounted within a diffuser inside the opaque ball to provide even light and co...
    Cons:
    Out of an order of ten, one was defective, but it was an easy repair for someone handy with a soldering iron.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little distraction

posted by martinj on 04/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Entertaining little items to look at. Not really useful but relaxing to look at occasionally. Don't take too much batteries, but with sku.61 you can have them running for months.
    Cons:
    A little difficult to get the replacement batteries in. Plastic sphere thickness is not uniform. That's why some balls are blo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cromotherapy and relax

posted by parpi25 on 04/11/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It so pretty! It's a cheap product, portable, lightweight and easy to use. Excellent for dark areas and the color lights smooth are perfect for cromotherapy and relax. Should be ideal for babies and kids room... I really recommend!
    Cons:
    I still have nothing against ... I do not know the time of battery life.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product. Really a good choice to decorate

posted by hernantojo7 on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Beautiful; smooth color changes through whole spectrum -Easy use; watch battery accessible, simple on/off button -Portable; lightweight, sized like an orange. -Makes a great bedside nightlight!
    Cons:
    Battery life lasts around 6 hours depending on colour selected. You wouldn't want to use it for hours every night unless you st...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 21
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections