DX  » Community » Reviews » Bluedio AV890 Stereo A2DP Bluetooth Handsfree Headset (6-Hour Usage/100-Hour Standby)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:898 (89%)
  • 4 Star:111 (11%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by fredkin on 12/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    1. Good sound quality 2. Build quality is superb on the main device. 3. Very small.
    Cons:
    easy to use. sound loud. distance from tel. without loss of quality. Connect to your phone and sync passed quickly. player cont...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good bluetooth headset!

posted by alikkfl on 07/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Great build quality - Great audio (at least it depends on the quality of the earphones you connnect) - Fully working conrols - Fast shipment - Easy pairing
    Cons:
    - Package was nearly fully open but I believe it was transport fault. - No problems with the product so far - A little bit more...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well built, works perfectly

posted by fernandesamigo on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Easy to use, and the battery works for almost 4 hours. The gadget is greatly built, with no apparent screws. Also works when charging!
    Cons:
    Until now, nothing to say. Just hope I won't rip off the p2 plug accidentally.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very smart, always wanted it

posted by dbpetry on 10/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This gadget is great. I bought it to put in my car, so when connected to the aux-in I would have an bluetooth mic and could play music without having to connect the phone. It works as advertised, it is tiny and the mic is very good. It works with Siri (just...
    Cons:
    I would have placed the mic in the front of the device, with the buttons. It is placed in the back. But the mic is powerful so ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I liked it!

posted by Mortis666 on 06/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great A2DP, I use this device for most than 2 years and continue working perfectly Good Range! Good sound quality (use another earphones) Good batery consumption like 4 hours (depends of the sound volume), today, delow 2 years battery duration is 3h20m ^...
    Cons:
    headphones of low quality (but the price makes up for it) very sensitive microphone, not suitable for places with noise.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for A2DP

posted by schwal on 07/02/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    1. Great sound quality 2. Build quality is superb on the main device. 3. Very small.
    Cons:
    1. Least comfortable earphones known to man, but nobody was going to actually use them. 2. Headphone jack outside the main body...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Plays While Charging. Just what I Need.

posted by boyoboyo on 05/05/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is the cheapest A2DP device I've come across with, that has the ability to play while in charging mode. I use it a lot at home as a receiving audio station - so I can carry my laptop everywhere at home without worrying about cables.
    Cons:
    I would give the build quality a 5, but the arrangement for the 3.5mm socket is quite unforgivable. I'm happy that I haven't so...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for what it does

posted by jaf323 on 12/13/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The build quality is outstanding - very nice glossy-black plastic, smooth shape, good tactile feedback on buttons, the cable housings and molds are clean and well done. Easy to use - works perfectly with a blackberry, iphone, laptops, etc. Decent range - Go...
    Cons:
    Sound is a bit muted across the full dynamic range. Don't expect to go beyond about 50' in a realistic scenario (ie: with walls...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I can only recommend it!

posted by EddieN on 11/04/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Goog sound, good build, easy to use, works with PC, Notebook, PDA, mobile phones: Nokia, SE, Motorola,... I have it for listening music, therefore most important feature is: it IS POSSIBLE to listen music while recharging without any problems. (Usually I ...
    Cons:
    Simply: none. If I think hard, only thing is, there could be standard recharge connector (e.g. mini USB), bud regarding receiv...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections