Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- The housing is well-built, solid and enough thick. I like it.
- Compact and lightweight.
- There is two rings seal on screw-thread of the head part and the tail, twisted tightly.
- Very high power consumption. Current is 1.5 A with new batteries! The value of current and voltage drops during all the time of lightning.
- One of leds was dimming and have died now. It seems to me this will not be the only.
- Would better with 3 AA batteries because the current is high.
- Sorry, I do not have any night vision camera so could not test brightness. But I have tested it with my cell phone and photo camera. The flashlight illuminate small spot at 20 centimeters. So, it useless for me and I am thinking to remove the IR leds with white ones.
Although there is cons, it nice. You can see how much it bright at a video.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.