DX  » Community » Reviews » Reedoon Clip-On Circularly Polarized 3D Non-Flash Glasses Myopia Special - Black + Grey
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1005 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    They work great

posted by RahzaDream on 12/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Works not only in the movie theatre, but works perfect on PASSIVE 3DTVs. I have an LG Cinema 3D TV and they work perfectly with them -Easily clips to my glasses with no trouble. -Inludes a case and microfibre cleaning cloth
    Cons:
    -I had to slightly bend one of the clips so it would fit my glasses, but not really an issue since there's no way they can be d...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really useful

posted by Nico282 on 08/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really useful for 3D cinema if you wear prescription glasses. comes with a nice protective pouch and cleaning towel. Lenses are strong an with clean edges. The bracket and the shape fits perfectly my glasses.
    Cons:
    The mounting bracket is somewhat bulky, but still better than the single use glasses you buy in theatres.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great clip-on 3D glasses

posted by bbubanja on 08/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This 3D polarized glasses can be connected to any other glasses. They have robust mechanism capable to be open for 90 degree if you don't want to look 3D video content. Glasses are compatible with LG 3D Smart TV, and they are about four times cheaper tha...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very happy with these

posted by Tynes on 08/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent clip-on glasses. I use them with my LG 3D TV and they work just as well as the glasses that came with the TV... with the added benefit of fitting over my prescription glasses. The glasses are actually plastic. They are flexible but tough, have a...
    Cons:
    Very few that I can think of. The case is simple and somewhat flexible; it will protect the glasses from scratches and drops, ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice glasses

posted by riven78 on 06/29/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Price is very cheap as well, this product is a good idea. Reclip able to your own glasses (Clip spring is strong and provides good grip), so you will have right adjustment for your eyes always Comes individually packed in protective plastic to prevent scra...
    Cons:
    I don't see any real cons: for such price glasses do their work perfectly.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections