DX  » Community » Reviews » Rinco LCD Screen Protector for Nokia 5800 Cell Phones
Sort by:
80 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7056 (70%)
  • 4 Star:2520 (25%)
  • 3 Star:54 (5%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    bang for the buckk

posted by kawaii33 on 04/16/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Did the job for a good price. Visibility is just a tiny bit less than what it is without protection.
    Cons:
    Not as sturdy as other solutions that also cost a lot more
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    An excellent screen protector!

posted by sharkad on 10/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's really cheap. The micro-fiber is very useful and very good. It came with simple and clear instructions. The screen protector is for Nokia 5800 (also for Nokia 5228, 5230 and others with same design), despite the photo showing other phone. You can't not...
    Cons:
    No cons at all. Just read the advices on "other".
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Different from announced, but in a good way

posted by tutibaker on 11/05/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    That's the screen saver for nokia 5800, despite the photo's mistake. That's note the actual photo of the product, for our sake. I'm using it for over a year now and it's still holding together. I'll buy a new one soon.
    Cons:
    Now it became a little expensive, when compared to other screen guards on the website. I bought samsung galaxy SII guards for l...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Rinco LCD Screen Protector for Nokia 5800 Cell Phones review

posted by SgtMiki on 10/11/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    lightweight sturdy quality really invisible comes with manual in English easy to use does not come off comes with cleaning cloth
    Cons:
    little bubbles formed on the edge of the screen, but it has nothing to do with the general function. nothing for now
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good!!

posted by raulone79 on 03/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good screen protector to your Nokia 5800. It fits perfectly! It protects your 5800 against scratches and other small damages. You do not have to adapt the protector, no cuts to make. It is quite cheap.
    Cons:
    Really none. If it is the first time you install this kind of protector it can be a bit difficult, but you only must clean perf...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic value for money

posted by ReLoaderr on 02/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Had this on the screen for over a year now. I've also got a case to keep my phone in but it looks as good as when I first applied it. Keeps the fingerprints at bay Stops scratches Easy to fit if you take a little time and care
    Cons:
    Will show any imperfections on your screen - I have a small pinhead dent in mine and it looks like a tiny bubble. Not a major i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice protection

posted by Dgo00 on 01/20/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Extra protection for the screen -Really easy to apply -When you remove it from the screen, it doesn´t leave any kind of residue.
    Cons:
    The only one i can found is that it decreases the touch responsiveness, but just a little bit.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice

posted by mrazz on 12/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Its perfectly covering all screen for Nokia 5800. Its cheap, You can''t notice that on screen is something, perfectly stick to screen
    Cons:
    NONE.Hear are just some advise before you to putt it on your screen. You should be very careful when you putt it to don't glue...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Extra product

posted by zoranzr on 11/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use, low price, fits nokia 5800 perfectly,stops scratches, mirror effect is great, transparent, great product... No glue, instructions included, no cuts needed... Gives excellent look to Nokia 5800
    Cons:
    no cons at all must buy more, not really a con
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    protect your touchscreen darling

posted by jhaluska on 11/02/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I cannot stress the low prize enough. It is very hard to find anything cheaper, and you realy need to protect your screen now when phones are expensive (also because of their screens). This protective layer fits the Nokia 5800 perfectly, and it is thin enou...
    Cons:
    There are no cons to this item. But be careful when applying the screen protector on the screen – you do not have a second chan...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 8
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections