DX  » Community » Reviews » Rinco 3.5" LCD Screen Protector for Digital Cameras/DV Camcorders
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:503 (50%)
  • 4 Star:503 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good buy, cheap, clear, sticks well

posted by robmanrob on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Goes on easily. So good that my dad wanted one (he has the same camera). So we bought him one too. We also applied it onto a same size screen of GPS. Plastic is really clear, so you can see through it easily. like i said, i bought more because they were s...
    Cons:
    Not really a con, but you have to make sure there's no dust when it is applied. If there's dust then it gets under the screen a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good deal, works.

posted by robmanrob on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Goes on easily. So good that my dad wanted one (he has the same camera). So we bought him one too. We also applied it onto a same size screen of GPS. Plastic is really clear, so you can see through it easily.
    Cons:
    Not really a con, but you have to make sure there's no dust when it is applied. If there's dust then it gets under the screen a...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect fits Fuji HS10

posted by dkdlv on 01/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    this stuff perfectly the screen of my fujifilm HS10/HS11 The screen is a 3.5" one with this dimensions : 7cm x 5.2cm in a metric way to say it)!
    Cons:
    A bit hard to put, but i'm not really fond of this kind of things... Compound of 3 plastic sheets suposed to make it easy to pl...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by Lenalee on 10/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a really good alternative to all those expensive screen protectors out there. Really, there is no need for any brand or whatever on these types of things - its just a screen protector, so any will do. That's what DX does best, give us stuff at low, ...
    Cons:
    None really, if I had to think of one it would probably be the fact that its not anti-glare?
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bueno y Barato - Cheap and Good.

posted by grabil on 07/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Producto fácil de usar. De buena calidad, y en precio. Medida 7cm x 5.2cm. Las 2 capas protectoras permiten pegarlo con comodidad sin riesgo a manosearlo y marcarlo. Toma muy bien el lápiz óptico y los dedos. Es fácil de limpiar con el p...
    Cons:
    Sin contras. No Cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfectly fits Pentax K7

posted by Nijel on 03/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Almost perfect fit for screen on Pentax K7 camera, it seems to hold firmly on the screen, there are no bubbles after the installation, quite easy installation.
    Cons:
    The antireflex layer seems to be slightly worse than originally on camera, but no real problems on sunlight. The cleaner for th...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections