DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective 6-Cart Game Cartridge Case for NDS/DS Lite/DSi (Translucent)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    does exactly what it meant to do

posted by Darnesth on 05/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Very nice case for my nintendo 3DS/NDS games - The price is good - My games fits perfecly in the case - Is good for bringing my games with me in a bag. - good for protecting the games from scratches and dust - small size - think it wont break easily...
    Cons:
    - none so far
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good for the price

posted by abril21 on 04/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The price is good. The build quality is good for the price, but it isn't very resistant. It's transparent, you can see the game title from outside the case. It ships very fast (obviously, when it's in stock)
    Cons:
    The build quality isn't very good, but it's what you can expect with this price. It semms that if it falls, it will broke. It ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice portable DS cart case

posted by Jaden on 01/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This game case works very well. The carts hold in the slots well and don't pop out until you want the to, but it isn't difficult to remove them either. The center section that holds the games is hinged which I think is very nice. If it had a hinge similar t...
    Cons:
    Mine had a tiny bit of damage next to one of the closure catches, so it didn't close as tightly as it should have until I notic...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections