DX  » Community » Reviews » EGO-CE4 1.6ml Electronic Cigarettes Atomizer - Black + Transparent (10 PCS)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:887 (88%)
  • 4 Star:121 (12%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Atomizer

posted by byron555 on 01/24/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Inexpensive and very effective. These have great vapor quality, don't leak, and last "forever". Tough build quality. A+ with lower power batteries (Amps/volts). They produce a ton of vapor when new and last a long time.
    Cons:
    When I say "forever", I mean they do not seem to burn out, just degrade to the point I want, not need, a new one. We...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful, good quality and cheap

posted by Affoltre on 11/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Always good to have more atomizer if you are using different tobacco or if you want to try different tobacco. It has also measure lines so you know exactly how much tobacco tar oil you have to fill in. Great quality and very good price for 10 atomizer.
    Cons:
    The measure is great but they didn't think a lot when they made it. You can maximum 1.6ml and minimum 0.2ml. But it's only work...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Atomaizer's

posted by Robertas477 on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I remained satisfied with your purchase, many Atomizers for such a low price, definitely worth buying large quantities atomaizerius because it is much cheaper, and so the price is very low because viesim recommend buying larger quantities are cheaper and be...
    Cons:
    It could not be all the same 5 flat head chould be. But nothing wrong there, everything is allright.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Deal!!

posted by ptc12 on 10/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The quality is good , the smoke that comes out is excellent , there is no dreaning liquid coming outside the mouth place The screw , is well built let me just say I love this thing!! Great throat hit, taste and vapor production. Highly recommend this pro...
    Cons:
    - maybe it could cost a bit less or introduce atomizer replacement (it means to be replace by atomizer instead all the item) re...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and good tanks

posted by hardol on 09/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I brought mine from a deal so the price was under 10$ for pack of 10 so it was really cheap then. The normal price ain't bad considering you get atomizers and tanks. Also haven't had leaks from these that didn't involve "user error". The quality ...
    Cons:
    -You can't change the atomizers. -The atomizer is up high in the tank so it uses wigs, some like them, some don't.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good value even if they don't all work

posted by catastrophegirl on 07/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    very good price, even if you were getting half as many. swappable mouthpieces/"drip tips" less likely to crack than the iGo 808 tank i purchased retail from a local vendor (note- this does NOT fit the iGo 808 battery. just a comparison to quality...
    Cons:
    4 of mine didn't work. 2 bad cores, 2 leaking mercilessly from the start. i saved out the drip tips from them for use later as ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    teriffic

posted by tinyteri on 06/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great vapor!!! Works so well that it is just perfect. fits my 510 ego battery perfectly! Price is just wonderful, can not really say enough good things about it. not a cheap build at all!!
    Cons:
    The only drawback is that it you can not rebuild it, in other words, it does not come apart for you to replace the core.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Huge value for money!

posted by calileon on 05/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap cartomizers that pack a punch. Great sturdy finnish. They are easy to use and don't leak. The vapor production is awesome compared to regular atomizers and even more expensive cartomizers. Scale is easy to read. No burning taste when the atomizer is a...
    Cons:
    None so far.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections