DX  » Community » Reviews » Silver Plated Alloy Crystal Angel Necklace (25.3cm)
Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7512 (75%)
  • 4 Star:254 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very nice & cute !!!

posted by rasanjali on 06/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    this Silver Plated Alloy Crystal Angel Necklace gift for my best friend, Oh It is cute, & nice, and my friend tell also it looked really nice and cute." It is very cool in reality !!! The pendant is very shiny, Is not black.
    Cons:
    Angel looks surprisingly good as if it is a real jewelry made of rare metals. It is very cool in reality !!! The pendant is ver...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful necklace

posted by Franklin151 on 05/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this to a family member, and she was quite happy when she received it. The necklace is of an Angel, and you can see that it's wellmade, even if low quality parts were used. The chain is strong, and won't break right away.
    Cons:
    Only con I can think of is that this item has low quality parts. After 5 weeks of use, the "family member" I gave thi...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and good

posted by Michalwrob on 05/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This necklace is very pretty. What is most important its so cheap. The quality is better than I expected for this. What's worth mentioning is ultra fast delivery. I've waited for it about week and half, so its a great result.
    Cons:
    Cchain is little too short but overall its quite good. I prefer a bit longer chains, but this one is ok if you like shorter ones.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautifule necklace

posted by bijeli11 on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The necklace is very beautiful, beautifully carved and beautiful for children or smaller girls. Pendant is very nice and shiny.
    Cons:
    Necklace is too thin and seems so fragile and brittle. appendage is too big for such a thin collar and does not fit with her.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Silver Angel Necklace

posted by gnovak72 on 01/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Pendant of neckless is beautiful, and design is also great. My girlfriend is crazy about it.
    Cons:
    Neckless is to short and it's very thin. You can easily scrape it. The quality isn't very good. The pendant imagine good fair...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    owww the little fairy girl

posted by GuTatu on 12/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The pendand is really beautiful, with the little shiny stones in it. the finishing is really clean and the necklace size is perfect, not big nor small.
    Cons:
    I though the fairy would be bigger.... but that's ok
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    so so prety angel !

posted by recycly on 12/05/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Wow !!! ^^ I like it so much!!! ---> It is very cool in reality !!! The pendant is very shiny, Is not black. Pleasing to the eye and very tender! Attracts attention In the chain of suitable length, perfect to go on the neck
    Cons:
    chain quickly blackens I did not notice the other disadvantages
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great gift

posted by shinobiwarrior on 08/23/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Very shinny stones (all of them are still in place) -Good length (the pendant is in the right place in her chest) -Very good design -Just the right size, not too big, not too small -Good Price (it is cheapier tan most of the things that I can buy in my cit...
    Cons:
    -The "chain" is not good, but you can change it if you want -The package is very cheap
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good gift for a good friend.

posted by AzerDran on 05/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - It came nice boxed. - It's cheap, and of a good quality - It was a friend's choice, so if you are in doubt you now know that a girl choose it after seeing many necklace. - I had afraid that it could be bigger than I thought, but it's not.
    Cons:
    I did not see it as a "Beaultiful" necklace, but it does not matter at all if your girl or friend like it
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great necklace!

posted by Taini on 05/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Made in a very good material. The product came in perfect conditions. Has a very delicate finish. The crystals are in perfect conditions. It's a great present for a girl!
    Cons:
    No cons at all. I think it couldn't be in touch with water.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections