DX  » Community » Reviews » AMT Amtech Professional Soldering Flux (10ml)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 4
Using the AMT Amtech flux over a month – AMT Amtech Professional Soldering Flux (10ml) Reviews

posted by Pacje on 02/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
* Cheap (can't find any flux cheaper locally) * It does the job. I solder a lot of small stuf, like on ic legs and SMD stuff. Without the flux it's almost impossible, but with the flux it's possible, but still hard. * It's delivered in a syringe. Normally you can push it out without getting your hands dirty. * Nice smell
Cons:
* A plunger with the syringe would be nice, but not necessary. You can get it locally. * Got the fake product (made in China) but still does the job. Don't have any experience with the real stuff, so don't know the difference
Other:
I think it would be better if it was noted on the product page that the product is made in China, so people won't get their hopes up.
Bottomline:
If you need flux and it just has to be good, buy this one. If you want the real thing, don't buy it because I think that almost everyone gets the made in China stuff

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections