Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
* Cheap (can't find any flux cheaper locally)
* It does the job. I solder a lot of small stuf, like on ic legs and SMD stuff. Without the flux it's almost impossible, but with the flux it's possible, but still hard.
* It's delivered in a syringe. Normally you can push it out without getting your hands dirty.
* Nice smell
* A plunger with the syringe would be nice, but not necessary. You can get it locally.
* Got the fake product (made in China) but still does the job. Don't have any experience with the real stuff, so don't know the difference
I think it would be better if it was noted on the product page that the product is made in China, so people won't get their hopes up.
If you need flux and it just has to be good, buy this one. If you want the real thing, don't buy it because I think that almost everyone gets the made in China stuff
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.