Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very satisfied, more than a year

posted by Meth1745 on 01/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Cheap, gives the accuracy of a lab scale for a fraction of the price. - No drifting, the weight stays stable. I have another scale where the numbers increase the longer you leave the weight on it. - several units (grams, ounce, carat and others..) Good s...
    Cons:
    - Max ten grams is a bit low, but sufficient for my purposes. - Hard to see which unit (mode) you're on, the first time I thoug...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product!! Unbeatable Price!!

posted by majorpayned on 02/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    extremely acurate, even the slightest bit of wind will effect the readings. The equipment comes shipped in an extremely hard carrying case which provides adequite protection of this highly sensitive machine. Calibration Weights are convienient
    Cons:
    with the slightest bit of wind, the measurement readings are thrown off, and the unit takes a while to allow recalibration.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little scale, very accurate for its price!

posted by buZz_ on 03/06/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very accurate! This surprised me really. I measured a total of 16 items, all between 7 and 25mg. Then i measured an empty container, and measured the container with the 16 items inside. Only 0.1mg difference!!! Yes, i was amazed aswell.
    Cons:
    The back light is a bit pointless... Also the second weight isn't used for calibration, so I'm not sure why it's even added :)
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections