DX  » Community » Reviews » 72-LED Blue Light Matrix Stainless Steel Watch/Wristwatch (Silver)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:625 (62%)
  • 4 Star:383 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Surprisingly good

posted by Hidlin on 05/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Rather than iterating the already mentioned pros, I am rather going to focus on details where I do not agree with the other reviews. First of all a number of reviews mention that it doesn't feel too solid with which I totally disagree and to me the build ...
    Cons:
    Concerning the date there was an odd detail I have been thinking about, as far as I know it never asked for the year and as far...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Watch! I'm Satisfied

posted by VitorESBR on 09/30/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Nice design. Do not looks cheap (until you touch it). - Light weight - Come well protected in a nice metal box (nice for gift) - Easy to set and use (comes with manual) - You can set the brightness of the LEDs - Buid quality of the watch seems to be ...
    Cons:
    - The watchband is nice but feels cheap and fragile. I think it's made of some sort of plastic. - After a few days (or hours) ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent, Unique Watch. Sweet ; )

posted by fryguy1026 on 05/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Excellent watch. Looks and feels great! The strap seems nice and solid. I was able to remove 3 links, easily to make it fit. I don't have a big wrist and the face of the watch is smaller than the dimension make you think, because of it's contoured, and co...
    Cons:
    When set to automatic, it lights up every 6 minutes instead of 15 minutes. Not really a con but good thing I ordered extra batt...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice watch

posted by lowrider on 02/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I own several Tokyoflash watches and I was pleasantly surprised when I received this watch. It comes in an unbranded aluminum box, complete with instructions and batteries. The watch itself is smaller than some similar copies (check the picture I submitte...
    Cons:
    Some of the LEDs aren't perfectly centered. Oh well.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great watch!

posted by fradest on 01/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great watch in every way! Worth every penny! Pro: - It's cheap - Great design! - Leds are very bright! - Very original watch! - Packed in an aluminium case! - English instructions easy to read! - Great gift for friends and family! - Easy to setup!
    Cons:
    Cons: - There are no cons. - Battery went dead after one week but I replaced them and everything's ok. - Maybe not so good...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great watch!

posted by fradest on 01/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Pros: -- Great watch! -- Great price! -- Leds are very bright! -- You can set brightness! -- Easy to setup! -- Automatic lighting every 15 min (optional) -- Steel wristwatch -- Easy to read!
    Cons:
    Cons: -- It does an animation befores telling time of 3 seconds, it would be great if it could be optional,but great anyway. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Surpassed my expectations.

posted by robzor on 11/10/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This watch is amazing. I recommend this watch to anyone who likes standing out and being that person who loves technology. This baby isn't your standard boring old watch, it's more. I was expecting something a bit bigger but it was actually smaller( a pro)....
    Cons:
    The chain was a bit to big for me, probably made for a giant I guess. The "B" button is quite hard to press and locat...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sliver and Blue LED watch -- better than expected

posted by thehead on 05/26/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Comes in nice presentation tin - Great build quality - More than enough brightness from LED - Lights do not stay on too long (this should help to preserve battery life) - Large wrist band should fit most people
    Cons:
    - Links are very hard to Remove ( be very careful trying to remove extra links you might to damage to the watch)
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections