DX  » Community » Reviews » Super Mini Remote Controlled Palm-Top R/C Model Car (49MHz)
Sort by:
127 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:81103 (81%)
  • 4 Star:1924 (19%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Realy good

posted by yune27 on 04/11/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I'm a new buyer at DX. I bought some stuff and this is my best purchase so far. It's really a great toy and I had no problems of any kind. It has a lot of features considering the cost. Has a lot of lights, including lights on the wheels, which is really gr...
    Cons:
    Maybe the radio of the remote is a bit too short. From what I could test in my house, it's about 10 metres but I have to try it...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little car Replica of a Veron

posted by BaudBandit on 11/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This is a fast little car, battery recharges quickly, easy to assemble, the range is quite acceptable, and the detail is very good.
    Cons:
    The car is made from very thin plastic that might break easily, the charging cable is slightly short, the antenna is quite long...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic RC Car

posted by lcanhadas on 10/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great quality RC car, it's one of the best cost/benefits that I've ever seen for this kind of RC car. It has amazing control accuracy and It's really fast. That are some video-reviews that states for what I'm talking. The battery charges really fast and you...
    Cons:
    Construction material it's a little weak, but I wasn't expecting more than that for its price. In the first time you take the c...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Realy great

posted by Varaz on 09/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It is cheap works realy good. Simple to use and you will awesome driving experience. Rc car is realy fast and easy to drive.
    Cons:
    Nothing.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I teaching my baby to move with this great gadget

posted by Estcollector on 06/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good little car, short charging time(2minutes or so), good price. Takes no room in your place, because of nice 0.33l. can package.
    Cons:
    Hair is sticking. Trasmitter is with buttons wich mean only full right/left and also throttle is on/off.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super fun

posted by dewittea on 05/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is certainly the most fun things I had buy on the site. I'm very impressed by the quality and the documentation of this toy. It's easy to mount and you can quickly start. It's not noisy. The speed is impressive when you think about the size of the car.
    Cons:
    You must do becarefull when you remove the car from his support.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome gift!

posted by PepiGonzalez on 05/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    cheap, really nice and well built for its price. looks great inside and outside the package, works perfect as a gift for all ages. works like a charm in every way in use, even has LIGHTS . Lots of fun with it. Comes with instruction booklet and even ACCESOR...
    Cons:
    cheap materials make it seem like it could break at any momment, but it won't. It might be not suitable for small children.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super Mini Remote Contolled Model car

posted by Michaela562 on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It bought a couple of these cars as birthday presents for my kids. They are really happy with them. They look great and the cars go quite fast. The car is nice and compact and the packaging is pretty cool.My kids are really impressed that the headlights on ...
    Cons:
    I can not think of any negatives about this R/C car. Overall it is a great buy for the price.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good toy

posted by DpPurple on 04/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's very cheap, and you can buy more than one. My daughter liked the car and she's using it for more than 2 weeks. Teh car is really small and there are lights in the rear and front.
    Cons:
    None so far. As this is very cheap, and it's working, I'm very happy with it. Remote control could be smaller and more precise...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice R/C car

posted by ricangua on 04/15/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    In spite of being small, this car has good quality. The lights in front of the car turn on when the car run ahead, and also the back lights when running back. You can control the car almost almost 5 meters far. It works very well.
    Cons:
    One can think the car is small. But as you can see in the advertisement, the car comes inside a can, and the can has exactly th...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 13
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections