DX  » Community » Reviews » Realistic Cute Ice-lolly Cell Phone Straps (12-Piece Pack)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:674 (67%)
  • 4 Star:332 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Veru Cute

posted by JesskLC on 12/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This mobile pendant is very beautiful, and it can be used elsewhere. The material is good and the paint is well taken.
    Cons:
    Could be done without the ball inside and stop being a bell. After a while the noise is annoying. One option would be better wi...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cute!

posted by Meilin on 12/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Its so cuuuute!! i really recommendt it the colours are bright (and there are many colours!!) i received many icecreams/lollipops shapes, not all were the same not so heavy at all
    Cons:
    none but it would be fantastic to be able to select the colours.. but its not a problem at all
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    So Cute!

posted by Scorch on 09/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really cute! You get a wide assortment. The price quite reasonable. They are cheap enough to give out as party favors.
    Cons:
    The charms are quite large (2.5 in - 3 in) and are actually too large to fit through the loop. Most of the large charms on DX c...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    so cute!

posted by spankypants on 08/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    very cute, comes with a little bell attached the charm. its made out of plastic which i'm guessing is PVC so its pretty sturdy. theyre actually quite big which is what i expected, and wanted so it wouldn't be as easy to lose them. They got the package and...
    Cons:
    the phone string is kinda flimsy its not the strong kinda you usually get with you buy phone charms, but you can always attach ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    An update

posted by Meowmeowmeow on 04/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Just wanted to update my review. These actually can be used as cellphone charms if you remove the jump rings to take the charms off and loop the string through that way. *doh* The charms have held up pretty well on my cellphone- I even have several hanging...
    Cons:
    One of the pop sticks did break, though, but it was only because I tried bending the stick too much to get it back into place.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute and bigger than expected

posted by Meowmeowmeow on 02/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    * So cute! * They're bigger than expected, most are at least 2 1/2 inches long. * Really adorable. Seriously. * These would actually make pretty cute food props for 18" dolls, or sweet necklaces for summertime * They seem sturdy. Their jump rings are st...
    Cons:
    * If they are to be used as cellphone charms, they'll need to have a much bigger loop put on them! The charms cannot fit throug...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections