DX  » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Male to USB Female OTG Data Cable for Samsung Galaxy S4 / i9500 / i9505 - Black (14cm)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1009 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    USB female to microUSB OTG connector

posted by COsg on 03/30/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    If you're looking to buy this, then I assume you know what it does. It is well constructed, appears durable. The connectors fit accurately. You can fit a thumbdrive to it or a usb card reader for greater versatility. It works well with my Samsung smart phon...
    Cons:
    None other than be aware that OTG functionality is NOT natively supported by NEXUS phones- you have to either root them or use ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent cable, does what it needs

posted by tudor117 on 02/25/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works great, does exactly what it says it should. It's cheaper than most other similar cables. It has a great build, looks and is high quality. Note: I use this on a Nexus 5. Nexus 5 does not auto-mount usb flash drives. To see flash drives on Nexus devic...
    Cons:
    For the cable itself there are none. It is very straightforward. It does what it needs. For unrooted Nexus devices, you cannot ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    wonderful and useful otg cable

posted by noampollak on 01/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    strong and flexible otg cable. you can plag it into the phone, then plag flash memory into the cable in order to use it in the phone. unlike otg adaptors without cable, you can plag in devices that have not cable, like mini mp3 players or DOK. The plastic p...
    Cons:
    the plastic parts not connected with the iron and the cable by glue or something.. Not as portable as the otg adaptor without t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great, Simple, and Inexpensive

posted by Jonathan42 on 01/22/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    So, I got this hoping iot would work to attach an external thumb drive or USB to my Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-i337 (US Model of the Samsung S4 i9500). Comes in a simple zip-lock with no instructions but none were needed. I plugged it into my phone and attache...
    Cons:
    Can't find any cons at this time.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as I expected

posted by Racla on 01/21/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works with keyboard, mouse, Xbox 360 Gamepad, Pendrive FAT32. I tested in Galaxy S4 4G. Cheap and works great.
    Cons:
    No cons for this product. The only cons I see is that DX need more than 500 char to put an comment here. Sometimes it doesnt ne...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as it should

posted by Socializator on 01/07/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - works fine - price
    Cons:
    - none - Perhaps the problem is min 500 character limit for review. This is simple device and it works nice and quality is good...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice product

posted by ice4r0 on 11/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought this product to use with a tablet also bought from DX. it worked well, I use it to give external 3g to the tablet. I don't know what else to say, the look is glossy and it looks quality material. It may be cheap, but it doesn't feel cheap or look c...
    Cons:
    it looks a little sensitive, a more sturdy one would have been nice.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful

posted by Katarro on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Small, light, well done. It is recognized immediately by my samsung S IV smartphone. I use it to download pictures from my pro-grade DSLR camera (nikon D700) and works fine. I purchased a total of 4 OTG devices, one for the bag, one for the PC, one spare et...
    Cons:
    Honestly none. No defects recorded up to now
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buy it

posted by nunovarela on 08/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    very well build, work at first with my samsung S4, Im going to buy another to keep in different places so I can have it every time I need
    Cons:
    nothing to say against. the only cons I see is that DX need more than 500 char to put an comment here. Sometimes it doesnt need...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections