Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Exactly the same as the original Canon battery, only says no Canon on the front and the text on the back is a bit different.
- Does charge in the Canon charger, but a bit harder to get in than the original battery.
- Works perfect in my Canon EOS 500D/Rebel T1i
- Hard to get out, I have to use a small object to get it out of the Canon EOS 500D/Rebel T1i.
- Further no cons.
- It also comes with a yellow cap over the battery, so the battery won't damages in your bag or wherever you keep your battery.
- Handy to have one with you at all times, just as a spare battery! Buy it!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.