Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
1. It is cheap. Much cheaper than the Canon battery. Cheaper than anything else I have found.
2. It works. You just charge it with your Canon charger and stick it into your camera.
3. It lasts quite a while - at least comparable to my Canon battery.
4. It looks exactly like my Canon battery just with different things printed on it.
5. It comes with a plastic cover which is handy for storage.
1. It isn't Canon, so if it leaks or blows up in your camera, it may void the warranty.
My Canon battery which came with the camera says 1080mAh.
The description for this DX battery says it is rated at 1080mAh.
The battery itself has printed on it
I'm not sure what the actual capacity of this battery is, but it is at least comparable to my Canon one.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.