DX  » Community » Reviews » KTS-07 Bluetooth V2.1 Music Speaker - Black + Red + Silver
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It is more than I expected

posted by Coinbearer on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I wasn't even sure if these speakers exist and here I have one now. It is completely what I expected. The loud is clear and loud, and the range is big enough, so speaker can be used in another room. I was completely amazed when I actually saw it working an...
    Cons:
    None. Completely satisfied with the product. For the price of a lunch I got a portable speaker.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good things come in small packages

posted by Mauricifj on 11/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    # Tiny, tiny and tiny. # Bluetooth, bluetooth and bluetooth. # Who doesn't like small gadgets with bluetooth connectivity ? # I didn't expect that quality for such a low price. # Best bluetooth speaker because it's really loud, high quality and tiny. #
    Cons:
    #It doesn't have volume, play/pause or next/previous controls on speaker, volume, play/pause or next/previous is controlled by...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Little Good Sound

posted by diripar8 on 09/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The Speaker is really great, is not big, but the sound is great, The connection bluetooth is great, i do test with ipod, ipad and just work really great. i was expecting something more big, but was a really good surprise.
    Cons:
    I dont have nothing in cons, the price was great, the qualidade is great and the wires do the thing that they have to do. i re...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Effective little speaker

posted by larsgm on 08/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    * Its cheap. * Small and light. * Good clear sound. * Easy to use. * Tested with PC and phones, works great. * The battery seems to be as good as stated in specifications.
    Cons:
    * Could be more bass, maybe a bit to much descant for my opinion on normal use (but this can normally be adjusted on the player...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections