DX  » Community » Reviews » THL W8+ Quad-Core Android 4.2 Bar Phone w/ 5.0" 1080p FHD, GPS, Dual-SIM, 16GB ROM
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:603 (60%)
  • 4 Star:402 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by justgonerogue on 08/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    FHD screen is just amazing, it's so bright it hurts your eyes. Quad-core processor really does its job, the phone is very responsive. I liked the camera very much. Included recovery. The shiny trim on the edge is actually metal, which I thought was a nice t...
    Cons:
    The screen guard scratches up pretty easy but given their price you could just order a bunch of them and keep replacing them. W...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wow, quality at a bargain price!

posted by CIubFoot on 08/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is snappy and responsive, the screen is a beautiful crisp 1080p. I am surprised to find that the battery is lasting me the full days use as some said the battery wasn't great. I charge it overnight with about 10% remaining. And on top of that, DX sent ...
    Cons:
    The battery could be slightly better, and I'm only saying that for the more avid user. I do play games on it, but only for 5-10...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great phone for reasonable price

posted by mrprepor on 08/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The quad core, two sims and Android inside are fantastic. Good quality too for the cam. And the battery works more time than expected. Only one screen guard into the delivery, buy another and also a protect case.
    Cons:
    The phone is rebooting from time to time, also when it is off and charging. This disturb me very much.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good indeed

posted by MatPac on 07/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is really a great phone, an S3 with bigger screen. Good graphics, speed and processing capability. Internet access is pretty good as well. The battery has more life than most of the competitors and it is easy to recharge
    Cons:
    No problem that I have seen. Sometimes it turns off itself without any reason (got something to do with the time set to the fun...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great phone with a small price

posted by AvnerLevy on 06/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good screen and a very good camera. The high resolution shows in the pictures taken. Supports lots of languages out of the box (Supports Hebrew). Runs Android 4.2.1) with all the latest features. GPS worked fine. Compared to local phones you get a spec you...
    Cons:
    The Hero 7500+ came with a case which is nice since it is hard to find protecting case for these phones.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections