DX  » Community » Reviews » 60W 1500lm Decoration 5050 300-SMD RGB Light Strip w/ 44-Key Remote Controller - White (5m)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic quality and perfect light!

posted by eagleeye123 on 12/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap Sticks to nearly any surface Can be cut in the lenght you need Good variety of programmed settings RGB-leds Very flexible strip
    Cons:
    Not for the epileptic, lots of bliking lights Infrared-remote means you have to point directly at source
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product

posted by sebadavalle on 11/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Easy to use, quality according to the price, the hole package was intact when I received it in Argentina. The remote control is beautiful and includes the battery, You can almost create any color. It's bright enough and you can use it at day or night. The c...
    Cons:
    I thought it was waterproof, I did't read the specification at all. But it's ok! I can use it inside my car.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    AMAZING LED Strip *Cheap and Bright*

posted by Killabird12 on 06/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This light is amazing. It is very bright, flexible and easy to use. Plug and Play. The whole strip was intact when I got it and I live in Canada. It is the cheapest LED Strip that I saw. It even has a 44 Key Remote while all the others only have a 24 key Re...
    Cons:
    The only thing that I found a bad thing about this is that the strip itself is very easy to bend and you can easily make a crea...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections