DX  » Community » Reviews » UltraFire W200 200-Meter Waterproof Diver's Cree P4-WC 176-Lumen LED Flashlight (3*AA)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:587 (58%)
  • 4 Star:253 (25%)
  • 3 Star:81 (8%)
  • 2 Star:81 (8%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

92% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lamp is not waterproof

posted by AlexGa on 10/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The lamp is very bright and works with two AA Batteries
    Cons:
    I had two of them, both were flooding. Water came in before reaching ten meter depth. First lamp was replaced by DX, but second...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good light if you get a good one

posted by jspeybro on 07/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - cheap - easy to operate - a lot of light for the mony, certainly as a dive light - easy to mod - easy to repair if necessary
    Cons:
    I ordered 20 of these and have seen quite some issues poor built quality: very inconsistent. some come with driver, some with r...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Diving Primary or Secondary Torch

posted by BradleyP on 06/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good built and light weight. Small enough to fit onto BCD or into pocket. Works well in Irish waters. Perfect as Backup Torch in green water and in blue water good as Primary torch. Three O-Rings around neck and seal is great.
    Cons:
    Had to send two back as faulty but support from DX was great and replacement one is working perfectly.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright and focused!

posted by gcbryan on 05/13/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a bright and focused backup dive light. It's very robust and even over engineered with a 6 mil lens in a 30 mil diameter. There are o-rings everywhere.
    Cons:
    I've owned two and no two are alike. Some have drivers, some have driver boards with no drivers, and some have no driver boards...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Certainly looks durable

posted by Kilili on 04/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Looks like you could drive a truck over it without problems. Be a week before I get it in deep water, but seems unlikely to leak. Only one access point, and it has 3 oversize o-rings. O-ring around press-fit [?] bevel plastic lens. Two more at top of...
    Cons:
    Kind of heavy, 10.25 oz with batts, for a light that has only 3*AA. Could have been made smaller and lighter, see other though...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Flashlight for Spearfishing!

posted by c9ruslan on 03/09/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Bright enough. Simple construction-not likely to fail. Good candidate for modification. Good grip and mountable on speargun.
    Cons:
    The beam could be wider! P4 is an old stuff - time to upgrade to Q5 at least! There are enough review s and modification to tak...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Dive Light at a great price !!

posted by ChillyWilly on 03/01/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This light has been great, I have it set up as a Back-up. I use it for wreck and Cavern Diving. I have built many lights and this light for the price point is outstanding. You can't get anything equivalent for this price. Its great that it uses regular AA B...
    Cons:
    None so far in the 8 months that I have owned it.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buy it!

posted by bafulol on 02/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Very robust -Very Bright -Very usefful like secundary -Not too big -Can attach a landyard -Use AA betteries -Good run time In spanish: La linterna no es muy grande y la verdad que esta bastante bien, usa pilas AA (baratas) y cumple con su funcion ...
    Cons:
    -Price Spanish: Se enciende por giro del cabezal Precio
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Robust Product

posted by gcbryan on 02/07/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a very well made dive light. It has multiple o-rings as needed. The glass lens is press fit so the only opening is the head to body opening where you put in the batteries. This is also how you switch the light on and off. There are 3 o-rings just i...
    Cons:
    There are different versions of this light and you never know which you will receive. Some have drivers and some do not. Some ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    TANK of a light

posted by hyperloop on 11/23/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Built like a tank, i think i could use this as a weapon on its own. Once loading the 3 AA cells in it becomes very significant in weight (which would probably not make a difference underwater). Okay here goes:- Fit and finish: superb, 3 O-rings in the head...
    Cons:
    None that i can think of, will update or post another review once my brother comes back from his diving trips (if there are any).
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections