Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Comes with two LEDs, one red (indicating that the outlet is connected) and one green (which indicates the flow of current in the output);
- It is really cheap!
- It is small and lightweight.
- The input voltage (110V-220V) is chosen automatically.
- It seems a little poorly done.
- Provides output in 5.2V (instead of 5.0V as a common USB port).
- 500mA does not charge any equipment.
I used it together with sku 11388 to charge sku 7152, but takes a looong time...
It charged my Motorola K1 with no problem.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.