Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Using AAA battery that can be bought anywhwere
- Battery efficient - have it for months and still using the same cheap acid battery
- Display is readabls also withot the internal light
- I am using it as as a barometer which works good
- The differential readings are more or less accurate
- The barometeric values can be adjusted hence calibrated
- I suspect the pressure reading is not calibrated because it has some diffrernce compared to the meterological service published values
- The display is not the easiest to read due to relative low contrast, a common charecteristic of LCDs in this format
- The werather forecast is of course not relaible, but I am not stating this in "cons" because you would not really expect this small device to forecast the weather.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.