DX  » Community » Reviews » LVSHI 58mm Protective Lens Cover for Canon Digital Camera
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8815 (88%)
  • 4 Star:122 (12%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best cover for Canon

posted by sailoc on 09/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality-Cheap but very useful product. Very good fit to my Canon-Best buy if you lost your original cover. Easy to remove and easy to put on.--Professional look also--Fits perfectly to my 18-55mm kit lens
    Cons:
    None so far.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the Job

posted by Kempz on 05/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - it does really fits very well on the 18-55mm Canon lens. - it comes with a strap for you to put together with your lens and not lose it anymore.
    Cons:
    - no cons at all until now and I could bet that there will not be any cons in the future also. - Its design remember the old l...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    #1 lens cover for Canon 58MM

posted by Heerlen on 04/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality, professional appearance, and in contrast to the original canon this one has the possibility of securing it with a string, therefore you can attach it to your camara strap. But most of all the price is an absolute steal.
    Cons:
    None that i can think of.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value buy

posted by bigicy on 04/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The protective lens cover safely protects your lens from scratching. The lens cover is much cheaper than buying an original. The lens cover has a small hole to put the string provided through it, which prevents the lens cover from being easily lost.
    Cons:
    The build quality seems to not be the best. The lens cover doesn't seem to fit 100% as an original
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Recommended

posted by pautalia on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Bargain. Much more cheap than original made equipment. Easy to remove and easy to put on. Sits tight atop the lens. Has a strong thread that prevents you from loosing cover - if attached.
    Cons:
    Only one so far. Thread is made of material which is not very suitable - it weaves if cover is left hanging free.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's perfect!

posted by Elfolay on 02/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Why I bought this cover? I did not want to risk losing the original cover of my Canon T3i. But I have to be honest: the material of this cap is as good as the original cover. She has the hole and comes with a lanyard, but I opted to load the string from the...
    Cons:
    None! Really none.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by mihovil13 on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Fits perfectly on my 18-55mm III kit lens. Strap is good, I like this Nikon-like design. Hole is big enough to put the strap. Strap is long enough to put on bigger lenses, like 18-135 (even on 135 open), and on 75-300.
    Cons:
    No advices from what side to put the strap, comes in a simple plastic bag.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy when hood is on

posted by pautalia on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very useful when you use large hood. Quality is good. Already took of and put back more that 100 time.
    Cons:
    Didn't observe any so far.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    For me, actually, I often lose things

posted by nadiabum on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    For me, actually, I often lose things, then finally freed his hands and be photographed in full! Having read the reviews decided to take the item, not the one that is blank. By Canon EOS1100 approached. Looks good, but a bit cumbersome
    Cons:
    Bit cumbersome, can not get used, or may not develop a spring, shoot not always work, feeling a little jammed. It was hard to p...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nikon design, Canon logo

posted by Kihoo on 11/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This is a Canonist dream come true. Very good to use with a lens hood on to cover the lens for a short time. (More about this under cons) Looks and feels more like pro than Canon originals. The strap is just perfectly long for many objectives that need 58m...
    Cons:
    When removing a lens hood you have remove this first before removing the lens hood, unlike the original Canon lens hood
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections