Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Surprisingly good audio quality both as FM transmitter and as handsfree.
- Easy installation and operation.
- the FM transmitter works from 87.5MHz to 108MHz.
- Really nice design, looks great when attached to the steering wheel.
- Also have a nice feature of automatically transfer between MP3 player and phone call for incoming and outgoing calls.
- A low battery warning would be nice.
- The LCD screen is bit small for reading while driving.
- Could not skip entire folder, only song by song.
- could use a more detailed manual.
In the overall this is a great device. it looks good, its audio quality is good and its operation is rather simple.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.