Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- good magnet ring
- great for magic
- looks 'ok'
- magnet strong enough to hold a coin through a pane of glass
- good packaging!
- they break easily, dont bash it on hard surfaces, they crack like chalk if you hit them too hard, or drop them.
- they can go rusty, make sure to keep them dry.
- they can leave marks on your skin, so dont wear it all the time. put it on only for magic
- dont look that attractive, looks like silver paint.
- good for magic, I wouldnt suggest wearing it perminantly, it will either stain your skin or break, but good for magic
- there are 4-5 sizes available, try different sizes until one fits you.
- I dont understand the price variation between sizes?
- if you need a magnet ring for magic, good purchase. however if you think you need one, be sure to buy 2 or 3, since they break.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.