DX  » Community » Reviews » Unsharpened World of Warcraft Style Mini Stainless Steel Weapon Toys (10-Piece Set)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice set of weapons

posted by Eddiekiller on 01/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very cool set of World Of Warcraft weapons. You can use them as necklaces, keyrings, backpack garnment, and so on. Their build is ok, the details are nice.
    Cons:
    Some of them came with some small deformations, but you can fix it by yourself. The box also cane with some bumps, but the weap...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for your display case / miniature collection

posted by Keilaron on 11/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Nice, shiny, big set of weapon minis for your collection at a good price - They don't feel cheap to the touch; They're made of a quality material. That said, don't be too rough with them; They are small after all.
    Cons:
    - Box is flimsy. The one I got had a big dent but the "weapons" were OK.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice

posted by GuyPago on 07/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The little weapons look nice,the design is awsome and it is fun to play with it sometimes. the material is fine. i have this product for a year and nothing broke or got scratched.
    Cons:
    The build quality is good but the material can be bended easily. i dont think it is useful for someone like me but you are a pe...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by scorpiondead on 03/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good miniature weapons of warcraft, comes in a box with themes of warcraft, and packed in the kind of foam Boas miniaturas de armas de warcraft, vem numa caixa com temas de warcraft, bem embalado em embalagem com espécie de espuma
    Cons:
    ome were a little crooked, I had to straighten a bit to make them right, I found out that if all ok Algumas vinham um pouco ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections