DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Soft Pouch for NDSi/DSi (Black)
Sort by:
24 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8821 (88%)
  • 4 Star:123 (12%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Soft Pouch

posted by urashima on 02/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very beautiful. The price is great and the nintendo ds fits perfectly in it, no looses
    Cons:
    The material is a little rough. I'm afraid my nintendo will peel off. And it doesn't come with the arm strip thats shown in the...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

posted by Alright on 08/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Great fabric! - This case is built in a soft black material and the quality is very good. The Nintendo DS Lite fits perfect in to the soft case! Comes with a strape printed Nintendo on it. - When I saw this pouch I just had to buy it because the price wa...
    Cons:
    Fits almost all nintendo devices and there is wrote only Nintendo DSi, it can be more cool without words.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great producto from Deal extreme

posted by wantabi on 11/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent gadget. it does what is suppose to do. The NdSi fits perfect. it comes with a strap for easy handle. be sure the dust will be out of your console.No hassle,No fuss. Also the strap says DSi.- Nice fabric
    Cons:
    Do not ask for high quality but for the range of use it´s absolutely good. I uploaded pictures too so iIhope dealExtreme k...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks awesome! And it is!

posted by Takero on 10/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - This is one of the best protections for NDS that I ever found. Not that it will give you a 100% warranty over drops, but it really does it's job well. - The strap is very nice. No need to buy a separated one when this pouch comes with it. -This protector...
    Cons:
    - I've never dropped my portable consoles, but don't expect excellent protection. I think it's more focused on keeping dust awa...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice thingy!

posted by paulosaopaulino on 06/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Nice fabric, way protective. - Good for its price - Does what it's supposed to do pretty well
    Cons:
    - Bad paiting. The name came out of the Strap within a week. - Bad glueing. The strap came out with approximately a month of a...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fits the 3DS

posted by msephton on 04/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Fits the 3DS well Fits the DSi well Strap says Nintendo on it contrary to the picture Super cheap
    Cons:
    Says DSi on the outside of the pouch
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful and good looking Pounch!

posted by Rahziel on 10/04/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    When I saw this pouch I just had to buy it because the price was so amazing, How do they even make any money selling stuff so cheap!? +It holds my dsi tightly +REALLY cheap price +nice logo on front +comes with a strap +Works really well +Ok... Material +S...
    Cons:
    Not really best quality but for the range of use it´s absolutely O.K. Like the offical one i got for my psp it feels a lot...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A Great Case (but a terrible title)

posted by shrewdlove on 06/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    When I saw this pouch I just had to buy it because the price was so amazing, How do they even make any money selling stuff so cheap!? +It holds my dsi tightly +REALLY cheap price +nice logo on front +comes with a strap +Works really well +Ok... Material +S...
    Cons:
    -Made out of some kind of foamy stuff that doesn't feel that nice -Logo looks life some waxed it on manually (Looks like a knoc...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by Track3r95 on 03/31/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Fit The Dsi Perfectly Love it Great With "The Perfect Price for The Perfect Thing for the ds Its Even Fit With A crystal Screen protector in the DSI
    Cons:
    Nothing I expect From Dx with A Con if there was a color it would be lovely Like Blue Or Red OR White (The NDSI Colors) it w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The perfect pouch for ds

posted by oriol2009 on 03/08/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    In my opinion this is a fantastic protective soft pouch for ds, this product, have a lot of pros.... 1- Is compatible with all nintendo ds (ds, ds lite, dsi) 2-The price is not expencive, and the aparence is profesional 3- The aparence is very, very similia...
    Cons:
    Small cons, not important. (Not cons)
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections