DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal USB Power Charging Cable for Ipod/PSP/NDS/NDSi/NDS Lite/MP3/MP4/Iphone 2G/3G
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:647 (64%)
  • 4 Star:364 (36%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it's perfect.

posted by ZarphusAran on 06/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    even better than its cellphone counterpart. the wires are reasonable quality, the connectors all fit and match what they should, and they all properly charge devices.
    Cons:
    WARNING: DO NOT CHARGE MORE THAN ONE DEVICE AT A TIME WITH THIS.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best charger!

posted by FuturealBR on 04/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice adapter (for the price and the adapters); Cheap; You can charge your iPod. NDS, DSi, MP4 and cellphone at the same time; Brilliant!!!!
    Cons:
    No Cons at all... It works fine! No problems at all!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good for price. recommend this..

posted by mackasmacka on 01/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works well with ds, dslite and dsi and ipod touch. really convenient to use the usb instead of a wall charger and i have used this to charge multiples items at once. i cant purchase a new genuine ds v1 charger anymore so i just get this cable to do the job ...
    Cons:
    apart from making the cable a little thicker (not complaining at all) there arent any cons really. for the price its a good buy...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by Younkezzy on 11/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    A very good pruduct! It charges my psp and ds at the same time and you can chargers stuff from a ps3 usb port! Very affordable! The cord is very long too! Will shop from DealExtreme again!
    Cons:
    No Cons at all! Had no problems at all! Worth buying for the price!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Gran producto, cumple con lo que promete

posted by koflako on 09/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excelente producto, totalmente recomendado para aquellos personas Tech, que anda con el ipod/iphone, la psp, la ds y otros gadgets en la mochila. puedes cargarlos todos al mismo tiempo sin complicaciones. La carga no es tan rapida como con los cables origin...
    Cons:
    La calidad del material no es de lo mejor. Tampoco es un cable que se va a romper a los dias de uso, si no es tan mala la calid...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product!

posted by FeralPup on 04/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's wonderfully cheap for what it does. If you've lost a charger for something, this is great to have, as the other ports are great spares to have around! I can charge all of my stuff at the same time!
    Cons:
    The cord does seem a bit...flimsy, but nothing to worry about if your careful enough with it. Cords get tangled together easy...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful product

posted by Filipecolombo on 10/02/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Very portable; - Very practical; - Work almost with all types of Ipod - Very Cheap.
    Cons:
    - Could work with the iPod Shuffle 2 ; - It doesn´t works with cellphone; - The material could be better; - I can´...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic product

posted by Rio93 on 09/29/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - This product charges most things you could think of all at once. - Haven't found anything that I can't use it with yet. -Well thought out in the wire design.
    Cons:
    - Other than the fact it cannot be used as a sync cable, nothing! This product is fantastic for charging anything you could ne...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice

posted by dandandademon on 07/03/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    WHoa DUDE,great idea -charges nintendo dual screen lite -charges my ipod touch -charges my nintendo dual screen -phat/gamboy advance sp -charges my playstation portable slim -ALL AT THE SAME TIME -works well with usb to car adaptor -works well with car...
    Cons:
    ALMOST NONE -the product is cheap build quality -the product is made in china -the product is easily tangled -cannot be used a...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty Decent for the Price

posted by Annihilate on 05/11/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I received my Universal USB Power Charging Cable about a week ago, and its pretty convenient. I can now charge most of my devices in one place, and don't have to carry around a ton of chargers when traveling. The charger supports my iPod, DS Phat, DS Lite, ...
    Cons:
    Build quality is so-so on this product. The plastic seems cheap, and it feel like with heavy use that this product might fail. ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections