DX  » Community » Reviews » Retractable Styluses for DSi/NDSi (2-Stylus)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:707 (70%)
  • 4 Star:202 (20%)
  • 3 Star:101 (10%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product!

posted by yjimenez on 09/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great stylus'. Fit into my DSi snuggly and comfortably. THese stylus' are able to expand and then retract just as they are supposed to. The price is also very low for a product of its kind. Another pro is that this pack comes with two, so if you lose one yo...
    Cons:
    No cons!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing things

posted by Noxie on 07/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * Cheap * Strong * Larger (better ergonomics) * Fits (almost) perfectly in the original DSi slot * Amazing finish, It's not some cheap coating
    Cons:
    None found yet but I can imagine that after a long time the bonding agent in the middle where it holds both parts in place will...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome styluses. The best one's you'll find

posted by JudithJ on 06/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -It's very durable. The quality is absolutly fantastic -Reaches up to almost twice the size when fully extended, making it easier and more comfortable to hold. -Very good price -Won't fall out easily, even when the top notch breaks
    Cons:
    It fits really tight, but to be honest, that's more of a pro than a con.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great stilus but tight fit

posted by wyrfex on 01/05/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -cheap - great quality - doesn't fall out of your dsi easily
    Cons:
    - tight fit may damage the stylus holder - needs extra pushing to not not stick out of your dsi (it will only stick out about ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty awesome stylii

posted by ShadowfoxXXX on 10/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Pretty sturdy. Looks great. Clips in well, doesn't fall out easily. Much longer than normal stylus when extended, much easier to hold and control. Plus everyone will think you're awesome when you whip it out.
    Cons:
    None thus far.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best stylus i ever had

posted by madmanic on 02/10/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Real good stylus u have to buy it for ur dsi if you use it u never want to use the original one again cause it´s so much more comfortable using this one. I use it for my touchscreen phone to and it works, too.
    Cons:
    Nothing really except the one i used alot the upper part is kinda unsteady, but not at all causing problem with the retracabilt...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Dose not fit the ds lite.

posted by cbsteve on 11/16/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This stylus is a nice replacement for the standard DS stylus. It provides a longer instrument to write with and is somewhat attractive.
    Cons:
    It DOSE NOT fit in the ds lite properly. I know it is for the DSi but the review below mentions that it will work for the ds li...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent Buy

posted by G1gaWhat on 10/17/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very sleek and stylish. Love the fact that it retracts. Made out of a very sturdy metal. Even though it telescopes, it DOES NOT WIGGLE! The tip on these are staying pointy even after rigorous use, unlike the original stylus I had.
    Cons:
    Doesn't fit into my DS Lite very well. The back end of the stylus sticks out a bit further than the case itself, and is a very...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Professional styluses

posted by antonio61 on 08/29/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Best build quality stylus I ever had. Fit perfectly on my DSi. Smooth tip. Professional metal looking. When closed, fits perfectly, when opened, twice the length a normal DS stylus has!!
    Cons:
    Seriously, no cons. 500 chars thingy. 500 chars thingy. 500 chars thingy. 500 chars thingy. 500 chars thingy. 500 chars thingy....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent quality stylus

posted by noelz on 07/14/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Very well priced - being a metal stylus, its professional looking, not cheap plastic - very compact when closed, when opened, roughly twice the length - tip is made of plastic, so no scratches on screen - lightweight and sturdy (if it breaks, just order m...
    Cons:
    none!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections