DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Microsoft 2.4GHz Wireless Game Controller for Xbox 360 (Refurbished)
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6511 (65%)
  • 4 Star:356 (35%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great controller

posted by Marko1000Marko on 04/17/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good build quality which is of course to be expected from a genuine product, however the price is significantly lower than if you were to buy it in a store. Even though the listing classifies this item as a refurbished, the controller I have received s...
    Cons:
    I can find no cons for this item. It does not come with batteries, but it will take 2 AAs that you can buy anywhere, and I woul...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Controller

posted by tuerk on 11/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Everything allright thank you very much ! The quality is good also the price. I have very much fun while using it. I am sure that I will buy again from this site because everything is allright and I am really satisfied
    Cons:
    No Cons
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best buy!!!!

posted by fnpereira on 09/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good product!!! The price is half than I found in stores in Brazil! All buttons works fine! I don't know what is the maximum distance between the console and this game controller, but until now, works with the same distance as my original. I am using it ...
    Cons:
    None, if you know that it is refurbished...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bests price for best controller!

posted by gamesmame on 05/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works like the original pad, just remember to connect it properly with the wireless connecting button on the console. I use in PC!! use the original driver from microsoft wireless controller xbox360. works perfect!
    Cons:
    The most protruding edges (triggers, shoulder buttons and handles) had some light green colouring, and, YES probably from the g...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent product

posted by Dedalomanya on 05/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The controller is in perfect condition, looks like a new driver because for more than what you are look no detail that was used. The buttons all work perfectly and the shipping time was normal system.
    Cons:
    I do not find anything against it, really looks new
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product, good price

posted by vlady0812 on 05/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well maintained, good workmanship and operation. The keys are all running with smooth and precise movements. No signs of wear and their general functioning is a new product.
    Cons:
    Nothing to complain about. As already said, the general condition and operation are very good.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The cheapest controller you'll find on the market

posted by jeffersoncpf on 04/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It really looks like a genuine one. I think they have only changed the "shell". All the functions are working perfectally.
    Cons:
    You can notice the parts that have been changed. The D-PAD the analogs and specially the Triggers that comes is weaker than the...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good buy!

posted by miguelcobain on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works as expected and it is cheap! Works with some rechargeable batteries I bought before. Not a single scratch. Worked out of the box. Very appealing price.
    Cons:
    Not really a con, but there are some visual differences from my original controller. No box or instruction manuals provided.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good job

posted by mirsadm on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I got contolere in Bosnia after 14 works dey. and this is my well yob. - Works perfectly every way - Price is very good (here em Brazil, a brand new costs 3 times more) - Works like a charm with a original play´n charge kit i have
    Cons:
    Unlike the joystick that came with the console, this is not connected to the same distance (more than 6 meters I could not conn...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap and very good quality

posted by A4volvo on 12/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    very cheap in comparison to buying a new one in the shop's when this does the same job anyway. was like new couldn't identify any signs of wear or tear on it. felt and worked like new (with exception see cons)
    Cons:
    my lb and rb button got damaged it the post and wouldn't function but i returned it for another one without hassle.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections