Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Adequate protection for bare drives and it's stackable
- Holy crap the silicone STINKS! Could be from residual chemicals or could be from sweat in the sweatshop or both. My dog actually vomitted after it smelled it.
- Feels "oily" but that's probably by design to keep the silicone flexible (hopefully there's no lead in this).
- Great product if you have to store bare drives and don't have any clamshell packaging to do it.
- I've been looking around for a solution to this and I would have to say that it's practically perfect EXCEPT FOR THE HORRID STINK! :) Hopefully they can work this out in their manufacturing process.
- Great product to organize and protect hard drive inventories.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.