DX  » Community » Reviews » Anti-Shock Silicone Protective Case with Ventilation for 2.5" HDD Hard Disk Drives
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Too small for 2.5'' HDD

posted by alexmgarcia on 06/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Nice protective case in silicone - Good quality of build - Fits well on a harddrive 2.5'' with 3.9x2.7 inch Please to see "Cons" -- - Boa bolsa de protecção feita em silicone - Boa qualidade - Serve bem em discos de 2.5'' com 3.9x2.7 ...
    Cons:
    I have a Western Digital Elements External Hard Drive 2.5" and it doesn't fits to it's size, so I think that it fits just ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great product

posted by mani1117 on 10/03/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fits my 2.5 hdd like a glove.The rubber is very soft and on the inside has some small protuberances that keeps the hdd still.
    Cons:
    None So annoying this limit of 500 characters. At least DX u can make some character counter, so we know when we reach the li...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Compares favorably with name brand products

posted by AzWiz on 09/16/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    By far the best price and quality of any of the protectors of this type. One of the larger electronics companies as well as a few on the net want $9.95 for the 3.5" version of this unit, and $7.95 for this 2.5" model. These are virtually identic...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections