Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Works with Mario Kart Wii. Its great!
- Works with virtual console, including NES, the D-Pad is great and its a lot more confortable then the wii remote.
- Works with the PS2 controller
- Works with my wii
- is black, like the cord on the controller
- isn't bulky
- is cheap. really cheap. Seen similar online for up to 4x the price, more bulky, less practical.
- Doesn't work with most wii titles
- Doesn't work with most Wii downloaded games
- Doesn't connect to the Wii Remote
- Doesn't work without a playstation controller
- Requires a Wii or Gamecube, otherwise it is useless
- Isn't the same as native NES controller on the NES virtual machine, but close ennough
- Great on Mario Kart. You should try it.
It really is cheaper then most other similar product out there. If you have a PS controller, you should get it.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.