DX  » Community » Reviews » High Viscosity Fiber Glass Reinforced Filament Tape (15mm x 25m)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:756 (75%)
  • 4 Star:252 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best tape I have used for many years

posted by Milen4o on 09/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great strength , the glue sticks very well. udes it to fix the toys that my children break too often. Also for all sorts of DYI and hobby stuff. It is the best tape for this - strong, well sticking. Almost all other material brakes in pieces, but the tapes ...
    Cons:
    The paper roll it is attached is a bit unreliable and finer on the sides sometimes detaches, but it is minor problem.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not as good as I thought

posted by Gyrxiur on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fiber glass makes it strong. Price is not so bad. Clear finish. Long tape.
    Cons:
    I don't know if I received other tape than other, but glue on mine tape is not very strong, it can be easilly peeled of and it ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good tape

posted by woliveirajr on 01/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Good adhesion; - Reinforced with fibers, I need to use some tool to cut it, hard to do with bare hands; - a little bit narrower than 1/2 inch.
    Cons:
    No big cons against it, just a little odor of glue that disapear after you take it of the packing for a while, and could be a l...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good strong tape

posted by markHE16 on 09/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Strong tape sticks really good. Not easy to tear the tape. If you try to tear the tape it wil just stretch but it won't break. Small roll very portable. The tape doesn't stick to the scissors when you cut it.
    Cons:
    The roll of the tape was damaged and deformed because of the too small package it came in, it's no big problem. One side of the...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good tape

posted by woliveirajr on 04/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It's a good tape, it does what it should. It has fibers to make it stronger, and I couldn't tear it off using my hands. It glues well. The package is very simple (a plastic bag) and it has some protecting paper, so it doesn't glues everything it touches....
    Cons:
    None I could think about. Only time will tell how long it last.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Extremly strong!

posted by lukasandrysik on 03/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    --> Very, very, very strong! If you try pull this apart like electrical tape, you have no chance! You may just cut yourself but the tape will be fine! -->It is also very sticky so it will strongly adhese to the surface
    Cons:
    --> Maybe the price. honestly I don't know what is the "right price" of this tape. -->The inner ring could be plastics. Mine w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fibre reinforsed tape

posted by stihl88 on 05/10/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This tape is magic, it is more than sticky enough and can hold up to task. Ive had this tape for a long time now and i'm spewing i didn't order more at the time. -Very Sticky -Durable -A Must have
    Cons:
    ---Can be hard to remove off a product you have stuck the tape to allready.--- ---I cant really knock this stuff, It's held up...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good TApe

posted by juuce on 07/30/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The tape is lined with 5 thing strips of what seam to be fiberglass, it is really strong stuff, when you cut a strip off and try to stretch it like normal sticky tape it will absolutely not budge, to the point where i could cut my self from pulling.
    Cons:
    The roll in which the tape came on was falling apart, to the point where the roll was warped and funny, Plus the way they packa...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections