DX  » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LCD Rechargeable Digital USB Photo Frame Keychain (107-Picture Memory Storage)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:292 (29%)
  • 4 Star:433 (43%)
  • 3 Star:141 (14%)
  • 2 Star:141 (14%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

86% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice jift.

posted by igor9907 on 03/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Small and beautiful. Have a good battery. Took as a gift for a girl, she felt satisfied. It's great that it have slideshow mode, but it could also have a random mode. Also it could be simple storage devise without need of using it's own software.
    Cons:
    - The frame is too large relative to the screen size. - Could have a better packing. - Not great screen quality. - It can charg...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works perfect. Nice for a present.

posted by Sylphien on 03/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's a really nice photo portrait, it's very ligth. Easy to use, no instructions required. I bougth it as a gift for my mom, she loves showing photos, home ideos and that kind of stuff. She said it's a charming gift. I think I'll get a couple more for me an...
    Cons:
    Maybe too little screen. Not great quality pictures. You can only charge it with the computer.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun while it lasts

posted by thefezman on 02/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Picture quality is perfectly acceptable. Battery life is good. Slideshow is decent, but I wish it had a random mode.
    Cons:
    Lasted a few months before it got some lines in the LCD. My wife carried it around with her keys so it could have just got bump...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice device, poor pictures

posted by FinBuyer on 01/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Good display - Easy to use - MAC OS support - Digital & analog clock with automatic time sync. - Multi language - Adjustable backlight - Perfect replacement for packing card on christmas present!
    Cons:
    - Only 512KB memory for pictures - No USB cable, only adapter (can be hard to attach & operate while connected)
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool Gadget

posted by jlichte on 10/28/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is a very cool gadget. Easy to use. The user interface is very intuitive and easy to use. t has cool transition effects for the Slideshow mode. It comes with embedded software to store the photos. It doesn't store them directly in the memory, what is ...
    Cons:
    Low quality assembly. It comes with a mini usb/usb adapter, very short.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just a good gift!

posted by manuel5cc on 03/24/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The building quality is excellent. The screen is so bright. It has cool transition effects for the Slideshow mode. It comes with an integrated software to store the photos. It doesn't store them directly in the memory, what is good if someone steals it. No ...
    Cons:
    The screen has not a good resolution, and seems to be a bit blue, but what you expected for this price?
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Menu is in Chinese, bad backlight

posted by everett on 03/23/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This item would be fantastic--nice screen, good brightness, great price, decent memory, plenty of extra functions, easy to transfer
    Cons:
    The menu is in Chinese! The only way I can access menu items is by counting clicks while I reference the manual or pictures on ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections