Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day
The Digital Voltage Tester checks voltage from 12V to 250V and shows segment display with digital numbers on it. It's perfect for home use and becomes handy when checking holiday lights.
- Do not show correct V in my AC, for 220V showing only 110V :) I will contact for RMA.
* This Digital Voltage Detector is directly or indirectly test AC or DC voltage from 12V to 250V.
* Comfortable handle for working efficiently and safety.
* Pen shaped LCD Voltage Tester with a clip is portable for carry in your pocket.
* It tells you which is hot (fire), which is cold (ground), and amazingly, no battery needed!
* Test grounding and broken lines as well.
* LCD Voltage Detector with Direct Test, and Induction / Break-Point Test two buttons.
* Dimension: ~13.3(L) x 1.7(W) x 1.3(H)cm
* Weight: 29g
* 1 x Digital Voltage Tester
How to use:
* 1. To check the voltage, touch the Direct Test button and connect the tip to the point you want to check, the display will show the voltage range immediately.
* 2. To identify the wires, touch the Induction / Break-Point Test button, when the wire is detected, a spark sign will show on the display area.
* 3. To check a broken point on a wire, just following the hot wire with spark sign on, when the spark sign disappears, there is a broken point on the wire.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.