Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- works like a standard probe
- Induction works and you can follow a wire and find out where is broken
- does not need batteries to operate
- it's small and lightweight
- It shows voltage range on the small LCD screen
- Very easy to use
No serious cons but:
- Induction only works at very close range
- No English instructions, but you can figure out easy the method of usage
- build quality is pretty good
- it's good and safe for checking presence of high AC voltage before doing work
- It's better than a simple light probe, and reliable.
- To check the voltage use the Direct Test plate
- To use induction / check the wires, use the Induction / Break-Point Test plate.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.