DX  » Community » Reviews » Glow-in-the-Dark 9-LED 9*20000mcd White Light Flashlight - Blue + Grey (3*AAA)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:674 (67%)
  • 4 Star:332 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good idea

posted by Slasher on 08/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -cheap (obviously) -bright -good idea to make it glow in the dark -comes with a strap so it can be hung up on a hook or nail or whatever you prefer -easy to find in the dark in event of a power cut, for example
    Cons:
    -sometimes the batteries don't seem to all work together properly, resulting in a dim light, but i find if i shake it, then it'...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ok flashlight

posted by RetiredJedi on 07/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The glow in the dark works well. It definitely stays glowing well after the lights have gone off. It's easy to see where it is all the time.
    Cons:
    It's just not very bright. I've never owned such a dim flashlight in my life. I don't really have a use for it now that I have ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by minhangre on 06/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I was very impressed with this one. Bought 5 of them, all of them work flawlessly. Very good and bright light, considering thet it only has 9 LEDs. The glow in the dark function is very handy, you can find it easily in case of a backout. Just keep it in key...
    Cons:
    Can't really find any.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Glow in the dark flashlight

posted by TcShadowz on 06/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    For the amount of money you pay, the shine is very decent. The Grip feels pretty good, a few extra peices, but with a knife you can cut it off easily.
    Cons:
    When I recieved it, the black chamber that holds the battery was a little rusted. but it recieves the same amount of energy to ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A wonderfull little gadget.

posted by Denna on 02/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I accually owned this kind of flashlite before I bought it from Deal Extreme. Altought when I bought it, I payed five times as much for it. So seeing it here on deal extreme for so cheap was a real suprise. My grannie wanted a similar light like the own ...
    Cons:
    I accually couldnt find any cons. It works perfect. You can find it in the dark. And it is faaaaaaar more cheaper then when...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wow! what a great little flashlight

posted by rad59 on 06/04/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This little flashlight uses 3 AAA batteries and puts out a good amount or fairly well focused light. I work as a computer tech and have been using one of these little units for about 2 months now on the same set of batteries.
    Cons:
    I ended up buying 2 more of these for around the house and in the cars. The wife says they need to come in more colors besides ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections