DX  » Community » Reviews » OEM Car Cigarette Lighter Socket Rechargeable 0.5W 28-Lumen Mini LED Flashlight (Black)
Sort by:
21 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5211 (52%)
  • 4 Star:439 (43%)
  • 3 Star:51 (5%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by ezdasi on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excellent quality, according to the product price, very good terminciones. I use in my car and has an exceptional autonomy. A recommended product from every point of view. A very consistent with current vehicles, also has excellent light for its size. It is...
    Cons:
    I do not find any problem in the product, it has very good performance.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great!

posted by mauriciodm on 12/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I really like this flashlight, I bought 3 of them to use in my cars. Even though it's small, it shines very brightly and it's really useful, the battery runs for a long time without recharging. At least in my car (VW Polo), it fits perfectly in the cigarett...
    Cons:
    It's not really cheap like we're used to see products here but it's OK, I couldn't find any cons.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good flashlight

posted by valyazver on 07/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cool that it is rechargeable. Long runs without recharging. It shines brightly. When it is charging, the charging indicator light is red. It has three modes. In the first mode - shines in the second - off in the third - is being charged. This device is perf...
    Cons:
    It is not cheap. I waited a flashlight over a month.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great little item at a great price as always from DX

posted by backwash on 05/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    nice little gadget that is compact and lightweight and has a nice little charging mode that lets you know when it's being charged by a little red led light inside ... a very nice feature as you can't tell otherwise whether of not it's charging
    Cons:
    only con I've encountered is that it won't fit properly into a Honda 12v jack. I've tried it in a 2000 Accord and a 2010 CR-V a...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small

posted by Mischaapje on 11/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A small light that's fitt snugly in your 12V and is very robust. great for a quick look to your car in a dark park. or just to always have a light that is always full of charge.
    Cons:
    Not very bright, but it will do. and the price is slightly to mutch for what you get.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Always have it in your car

posted by alebiasin on 07/01/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Easy to use with just a turn. - Reasonable lighting for a car use. - Good price. - Small size helps carrying it around easy. - Decent battery life. I keep it inside the car drawer all the time and still holds charged. - Always good to have in dark pl...
    Cons:
    - Not so good looking for something wrong with your engine. For that you need a more powerful flashlight. - Seems fragile.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Normal

posted by SomRus on 04/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good light, great shine. Conveniently inserted into the cigarette power. But unfortunately the quality of performance on the test was broken by a very good after not long-lasting use.
    Cons:
    To my great regret lantern broke. When I took out his cigarette out of power, the rotating part has remained in my hands, and t...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright, cheap, and insecure

posted by ukulelepeter on 03/28/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -It's bright enough to light up a carport where I dropped my keys, or walk through a dark area. I never thought of how useful having a little flashlight so handy would be. Red light shows it's contacts are good.
    Cons:
    It is a little small and a bit look in the plug, but some electrical tape fixed that. It can only be dropped once. Once mine ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Light it up :)

posted by PugZ78 on 02/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Fits great in my Peugeot 206 Very handy to have in your car Gives a decent light Not to big and not to small Great for finding stuff in the dark. Interior car lighting is not always sufficient, under the seats for instance.. with this flashlight everything ...
    Cons:
    While charging, it gives a red light. In my car it points to the roof.. i guess it lights up the interior of my car a bit in th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy for the car.

posted by mongman on 01/18/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Solidly built, bright beam. A useful light to have around for emergencies or whenever you need a light on hand.
    Cons:
    No markings to indicate the positions of the switch, but it is pretty self explanatory. Red means recharging, no light means st...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections