DX  » Community » Reviews » OEM Car Cigarette Lighter Socket Rechargeable 0.5W 28-Lumen Mini LED Flashlight (Gold)
Sort by:
2 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1002 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wish I had a flashlight now - flashlight

posted by SICTC on 02/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    In your car there are always situations where you would like to have some light available. Of course there is onboard lighting already available in the car, but most of the time, it is located in the ceiling of the car. What if you dropped something on the ...
    Cons:
    Does not charge in any cigarette lighter. I my car (Subaru) it does not charge in neither the front, the console nor in the bac...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good small light

posted by Monkeyhead on 07/19/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The Flashlight is pretty small, so you can store it whereever you have a little room for it. It can be charged comfortably in the cigarette lighter. When being charged, a descent red LED indicates the connection (I haven't found out yet if the light turns o...
    Cons:
    The part that is turned to turn the light on is already a little damaged. You can feel that it is not in it's position sometime...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections