DX  » Community » Reviews » UltraFire A30B Cree Q5-WC 220-Lumen LED Flashlight (1*CR123A)
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7710 (77%)
  • 4 Star:233 (23%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Potenza e dimensione ridotta

posted by icohorse on 06/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Dimensioni compatte, ottimo design e ottima qualità dei materiali. Molto luminosa, non so dire se i Lumen dichiarati sono quelli effettivi ma rimane comunque molto più potente di qualsiasi altra torcia delle stesse dimensioni. La luminosità &...
    Cons:
    Una sola modalità (on-off) non sarebbe stata male una modalità a basso consumo Diventa calda dopo appena 1 minuto di ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by Petrcz on 04/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have two of them, very solid, especially the clip is very good and will probably never bend or get too weak. Also the cap glows in the dark, so that is a small benefit.
    Cons:
    It does eat almost 1A of power from rechargable cell, so it gets very hot very fast, which limits it use. It DOES NOT have any ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent EDC flashlight

posted by fcmem on 12/01/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very bright for it's size Price is very affordable Small and easy to carry in your pocket. Assault crown which I like Good build quality for the money.
    Cons:
    Get's hot fast Run time is short No front terminal spring
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best mini-flashlight I've seen

posted by Shammie on 05/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Solid build - durable, watertight when assembled Extremely bright for its size Fits in fist completely - a perfect tactical light Doesn't get hot at all (left it on for an hour) Battery doesn't rattle Sharp clicky, turns on when released (you can press it a...
    Cons:
    Belt clip is weak and flimsy, also rattles in its place Paint peels off a bit when scratched with metal(especially where clip t...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    wow..what a bright light for the price

posted by struckus on 05/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    man this light is very bright for the size..comparable to my solarforce L2 R2 with the a30b being slightly dimmer..i'd safely say this is around 170 lumens of output..impressive..very well sealed at the glass with a O ring and O rings at all the proper loca...
    Cons:
    -pocket clip is a little weak.. -had some adhesive on the led dome but was easily removable.. -gets warm very quick with rcr's ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little torch with pleanty of output

posted by Mattsfastacura1 on 04/24/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I was really impressed by the output of this palm sized torch. Spot can be seen in day light. The pocket clip comes in handy. GITD clicky, and it glows extremely well. Its so bright for such a small package you amaze everyone around. I have ordered a few mo...
    Cons:
    Pocket clip is very tight against torch body. This makes it hard to clip without added effort. Cleaning/Lubricating threads is ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Light for the money

posted by AnonymousD on 04/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very small, fits in your pocket with ease. Very bright. The glowing clicky button is also a plus.Mine actually came with a crenulated bezel, so the newer ones may all have that. And the clicky cap is flush with the rear of the light, so I can stand it up an...
    Cons:
    Cant remove clip, nowhere NEAR 220 lumens, but still very bright for its size. Dont know how well it is sealed around the butto...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buy this light first

posted by Chrisrdon on 01/09/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Size is perfect for your pocket. I have to have a light on me all the time for work, this one is perfect to conceal. I also keep this on me when I am out on the motorcycle, just in case i have to work on it in the dark. approx 160-200 lumens. It is really b...
    Cons:
    The quality could be a bit better, but this is not a 100$ light. After long use the body of the light does heat up. It can beco...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brilliant small pocket light

posted by triggerjerk on 11/19/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Blindingly brilliant, better than my LED Surefire G2 and close to my 6P. Throws a nice spot with lots of spill. Would be a great self defense light, more than enough to blind someone. Put a C123 primary in, throw it in your glove compartment, and forget abo...
    Cons:
    It's almost too small to click on easily, but that's probably my fat, numb fingers at work. A high/low mode switch wold be nice...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Compact and bright

posted by Hekuz on 10/01/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Solid made, wasnt expecting good as this. -Brighter and small when compared to "regular" flashlights. -Really bright for it's size! -White and well formed pattern -Easy to carry for its small size and pocket/belt clip
    Cons:
    -Havent noticed any bad cons yet, but the lack of the o-ring on the lens may come problem in wet conditions. -gets somelike wa...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections