Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
This chain washer works like its more expensive Park Tools cousin. Simple to use.
1) Remove the top cover
2) Fill up some degreaser to the indicated level. I used water-soluble, biodegradable degreaser. Not sure if it works for solvent-based degreaser.
3) Fit the chain in the slot.
4) Close the cover and attach the locking handle.
5) Move the chain along and you're done!
6) I rinse the chain with running water, let it dry before lubbing it.
The chain of my bikes are squeaky clean after cleaning. No more messy job of chain cutting.
Not sure if the plastic will stand the test of time.
Every biker who regularly cleans the chain should get one! Saves a lot of time and reduce the messiness of such a job.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.